Cupcakes with Italian Butter Cream



Cupcakes with Italian Butter Cream


             So~ I'm learning how to bake.. This is my first time baking and I fell in love with it.. FYI baking has become my new hobby.. I actually don't have much time to bake because of my crazy schedule, but somehow I do have time for this.
           
             For those who want to try baking, or interested with it, just try it. You can learn it yourself or find a patisserie school near your house. Don't worry, patisserie school don't care about your age. It's more like a tuition centre, and normally the fees are quiet high, but you can bring your masterpiece back home.
           
             These days, I'm interested in folklore studies. Quiet uncommon, huh? but I think it's interesting. Well, goodbye!

Comments

Popular Posts