Baguettes and Garlic Butter


Baguettes and Garlic Butter


             Baguettes!!! My favorite bread! Yea, you might wonder why I love baguette. It's hard, not like other breads, old people might have a hard time eating this. It has no flavor too. but, that all could happen if you eat the whole bread(as you see in the picture).

             So, to prevent those, I made garlic butter. Yeah, I made the garlic butter myself instead of buying it. I find it really easy to make. I only need to mix all the ingredients. and it's done. You can make as much as you want, and it's cheaper too!

             By the way, if you guys wonder why I post the bread fresh from the oven, and why I put the word 'and' in 'Baguettes and Garlic Butter' instead of  'Baguettes with Garlic Butter'.., here's why. First of all, I need to tell you guys that it took a long time for a bread to cool down. At room temperature, it could cooled down approximately 4 hours. It might seems that the outside is already cooled down, but actually it's still hot inside.

             The reason... so I went to watch a movie in the mall and massage afterwards. After I got home, those breads were missing! Later I found out that my family ate one for afternoon tea. The rest? Well, my brother took all of them and gave all those baguettes to his friends. He thought that it was done and he could eat all of them. They didn't know, inside the plastic, it's for baguettes. and I have the habit to place what I bake on the table so my family could eat them freely. It was actually my fault though. I should've stick a note saying that it's not done yet! However, my brother left 5 pieces of them for me to eat. I was speechless.

Comments

Popular Posts