Cranberry-Orange Scones



Cranberry-Orange Scones


             Wooh~ scones! Not a complete circle, I know... I'm not a pro. and by the way, those cranberries are meant to be sticking from the inside and stuff. I'm not a pro, but I know that. The cranberries are mixed with the dough. and for those who wonder "where's the orange? I only see cranberries.", the orange is actually orange zest which I mixed it with the dough. So, of course, people can only taste it, not see it.

             For those who likes this might be happy to eat it.. but I'm not, because it taste funny to me.. I know, I should write something good since I bake them myself huh? You might think it's funny but...I don't know what scones are before..

          By the way, dessert is coming soon.. Stay tuned! ^^

Comments

Popular Posts