CCSMS - Cocacola UK



   This is what I received this morning.. Pretty convincing because of the number, huh? But I know that there's something fishy about it.. Reasons? I never sign-up for something like this.. I don't like coca cola (sorry, fans).. My number is not a UK number.. I never went to UK before (I will soon)

   After that, I searched on google (thanks a lot) I found a blogger was being tricked too, and the text was a scam.. The number was from 2011, not CCSMS.. But the text was pretty much the same (I saw the screencap).. I don't know what will happen if you send your info to that email.. But this kind of thing is never end up good, right?

   If you ever received this kind of sms, don't reply, don't send your name / email / address or any info to that email.. The best way is to just ignore it..

   Let's spread the news!! So everyone would be not tricked by this "coca cola"..

Comments

Popular Posts