Cappuccino Cookies with Choco Chips



Cappuccino Cookies with Choco Chips


             MY FAVORITE! BTW, I really like Famous Amos, I always buy it whenever I know the store is nearby, because the smell of those cookies are too great to ignore!

             Well, there's no cappuccino cookies in Famous Amos. Why I baked cappuccino flavor? It was simply because I like cappuccino and there's no one who sells cappuccino flavor cookies near my house. Why do I need to go miles away to buy if I can bake 'em myself and eat it everyday? Nah, that's why.

             Believe me, one thing that you should know, I didn't really know the normal price of a cake. I did not know. Then after I bought the ingredients and bake them myself, I realise that a slice of the cake is the price I bought for a whole cake. That not included the tax. If you eat what you bake, it really could give a feeling of "OH MY GOSH, I MADE THESE!!" another thing, you can make sure whether the baker clean his/her hand before or not.

Comments

Popular Posts