Same face, different person

This is only what I think. If you disagree, don't judge. :)


First, the gorgeous star Lee Min Ho and Jang Geun Suk, the Prince of Asia. <Left: Jang Geun Suk; Right: Lee Min Ho>

Second, Jang Geun Suk and Lee Hong Gi from FT Island. They were in a drama together called You're Beautiful starring Park Shin Hye. <Left: Jang Geun Suk; Right: Lee Hong Gi>

Ah, the famous Lee Dong Hae from Super Junior and his junior, Amber from f(x). Don't get Amber wrong, Amber is a girl! She might a bit tomboy but she's the main rapper in f(x). She can even rap in English and Korean. <Left: Lee Dong Hae; Right: Amber>

Next, queen of action Ha Ji Won with rising star Park Shin Hye. They never play in a same movie or drama, but they do look alike. <Left: Ha Ji Won; Right: Park Shin Hye>

SNSD! These two pretty girls are like twins! Yuri has a big smile on her face and is the most flexible member in SNSD. You got me, yea, I love Yuri so much. Not too skinny, not too meaty. The magnae, Seohyun, I think her laugh is pretty. SNSD member even said that she's a well-manner girl. I think that explain why she smiles in a polite way instead of a happy way. <Left: Seohyun; Right: Yuri>

Ahh, at last. Yeah, none other than Yoona SNSD and Krystal f(x). They're not related. Really! Krystal's sister is Jessica from SNSD, not Yoona. But look at them! Krystal is more like Yoona than Jessica (sorry, Jessica). They're both skinny and they actually make me wanna give them a hamburger or two. They're waaay too skinny, really! <Left: Yoona; Right: Krystal>


It finally comes to an end. And a question  that hung in my mind is disturbing me while I'm typing those above. The question is: do you think they look alike?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts